- In the mornings, I eat about once an hour.
- I have to sit up perfectly straight to pee. If I slouch, it feels like something is squashing my urethra and nothing will come out.
- Speaking of posture, I've been reading about ways to avoid having a posterior baby—and possibly avoiding another round of back labor—and I have never wanted a kneeling chair so badly!Variable Balans by Variér, be mine.
- I'm envious of your belly. I would pay large sums of money if it meant getting to have a smooth, round pregnant midsection. But even at my fighting weight, I have a "double belly" with a dent above my navel. It's like my abdomen has a wattle.Flirting with my goal weight (August 2010)......and a little heavier, May 2011.
- I don't understand all the baby gear that's out there. Babies need a place to pee and poop, something to wear, a place to sleep, and breasts. (And a car seat, if you travel by car.)
- I can't stop listening to Sacred Circle Dance music.
- I had a series of tattoo appointments set for February and March. Of course I had to cancel them, but coincidentally, my midwife and ultrasound appointments are falling on those same dates.
- I can smell your perfume from all the way over here. If you protest, "But I'm not wearing perfume," you're dead wrong.
- The one scent I still really love is coconut.
- I'm thinking of buying a back massager and actually using it as a back massager.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Broad Points: Pregnancy Edition
Posted by NOELLE ALOUD