91. I love those X-ray aprons at the dentist's office. I wish they'd leave it on me for the whole appointment.
92. This is probably some sort of vegan blasphemy, but I really don't like hummus.
93. I have sung "Kumbaya" unironically.
94. I have a lot of empathy for newborn babies. They go from being all cozy inside a nice, stretchy uterus to being out where it's cold and there are bright lights and weird noises and people who mess with them. Sounds like zero fun to me.
95. I have a mental map of all the pay phones around town. There's an honest-to-goodness phone booth at a gas station a few miles from my house.
96. I'm a complete hair-styling dunce.
97. When I'm listening to music through earbud headphones, I imagine that the sound is somehow traveling into my organs.
98. No one I asked on a date ever accepted.
99. For the longest time, I wouldn't wear sunglasses ever. They just felt awkward and uncomfortable. At some point, I decided I was going to make an effort to wear them (as opposed to going around squinting all the time), and now I find myself wearing sunglasses even on gloomy days.
100. I'm kind of looking forward to being in my sixties.