71. I don't understand the trend (obsession?) of filtering your digital photos to look like they were taken in the '70s.
72. I wish I lived on a hippie commune, just for the baby names. "These are my children, Meadow Hearthsong, Paisley Snapdragon, and Gratitude Starship."
73. Whenever I see a woman breastfeeding, I want to smile and give her the double thumbs-up, but I don't, because I worry about looking like a crazy person.
74. I love red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, and orange bell peppers. But green bell peppers are kind of foul.
75. I always feel like I've gotten away with something when I see a street light turn on or off.
76. I'm still kind of surprised every time I realize Westley looks like me.
77. The smell of marijuana nauseates me.
78. I judge people who say "nauseous" when they mean "nauseated."
79. I used to bike to work every day. I haven't been on a bicycle in 11 years.
80. I love using public transportation, and often fantasize about moving to downtown Seattle, selling my car, and riding the bus everywhere.
81. Brushing my teeth makes me gag.
82. Before I die, I want to see as many "classic" movies in as many genres as possible.
83. I still wish Rob and I had chosen a new-to-both-of-us last name when we got married. (But how on Earth do you choose a new last name? We had a hard enough time naming Westley!)
84. I've tried playing guitar, and I find it completely awkward. I'm amazed that anyone masters that instrument.
85. Seriously. I'm not even any good on guitar in Rock Band.
86. As a child, I was completely obsessed with Bigfoot. Allegations that the Patterson-Gimlin film is a hoax still make me sad.
87. Whenever someone says, "This might get a little TMI," I think, Bring it on.
88. I'm self-conscious about my voice. Sometimes, if I know I'm being recorded, I'll try to speak in a slightly higher register so as so sound less dude-tastic and more lady-like.
89. Whenever I'm swallowing pills, I put my right hand on top of my head. I don't know what this is supposed to accomplish, but I can't stop doing it.
90. I have about 30 drafts on my Blogger dashboard at any given time. Some of them are from 2009.