Deanna of Delirious Rhapsody does a "Sunday Confessional" each week (inspired by Sara of Sarbear's Journey) and this week, we're invited to play along and link up and all that blog-lovey goodness! As a meme-lover and a list-maker, I couldn't turn this one down.
1. I don't own a cell phone. And I don't want one.
2. I would rather have a gynecological exam than a dental cleaning. Of the parts in question, my mouth feels much more personal.
3. I once rocked lavender eyebrows. It was just for one night, but I loved it.
If you interfere with our fun, we will eat you.
If I weren't so such a fashion weakling, I'd do lavender (or mint green!) brows every day.
4. I've never felt feminine, and I'm self-conscious about it. I compensate for not actually being a "real" girl by wearing makeup every single day. I'm surprised no one has found out and called the Girl Police on me yet.
5. I love the smell of low tide. That stinky ocean smell is the best.
6. Surgery fascinates me. The idea that we can cut into a living body to heal it (or just to change it!) makes my mind reel in the best way. I'm not sure I could be a surgeon, though. But I love seeing and knowing about organs, bones, and other body-insides.
7. As a child, I never really wanted to be anything when I grew up except an adult.
8. Whenever I hold Westley, I try to memorize the feeling of holding him: his weight, how he feels in my arms, how he smells. I feel guilty for not being able to conjure up sense memories of him as a baby.
9. I enjoy craft projects, but I lose interest in them very quickly. If I can't finish something in a day or two, it often doesn't get finished at all. I often find myself knitting baby hats, not because anyone I know is expecting a baby, but because I enjoy completing a project.
10. Two of the qualities I find attractive in others are musicianship and comic timing. A skilled musician who is also funny is my Kryptonite.