11. I can do a bunch of tricks with my tongue (turning it completely over, folding it in three, making a straw, touching my uvula, touching the underside of my nose), but I can't blow a regular old raspberry.
12. I'm not a fan of nutritional yeast-based "cheese" sauces. I think this might be because I didn't have cheese-based cheese sauces growing up.
13. I'm happy cleaning with white vinegar and natural products—I love making my house smell like pickles and wildflowers—but sometimes I just need to bleach the living daylights out of something.
14. I regret having my wisdom teeth removed. They weren't bothering me, but a dentist talked me into it. Now I have "phantom wisdom tooth syndrome" in my lower right jaw.
15. I don't see the big problem with double-dipping. Doesn't bother me at all. Double-dip away, my friend!
16. The feeling of loose ponytails and updos drives me crazy. If my hair is up, I want it secure. Triple pirouette secure!
17. I love the idea of owning one beautifully made, extremely intricate Halloween costume that I could haul out year after year. The more dramatic, the better. Marie Antoinette comes to mind.
18. My lips are almost always chapped, no matter what I do.
19. When singing along with music, I often find myself singing the harmony. It's not a conscious choice—that's just what comes out! It might be because I'm a mezzo, it might be because I played bassoon for a few years, it might be because I grew up listening to folk music (where female voices often sing the harmony)...
20. ...and speaking of music, I learn songs very quickly. Ridiculously quickly if I'm actively trying. This means I often find myself singing along to a song I didn't know I knew!
Then again, most songs are actually the same song.