Okay, one comment: This is what the kid and I did instead of taking a nap.
Also, I have not edited anything in SIX WHOLE YEARS.
(Sorry, that was two comments. I'm a vlogger and a liar.)
Next time (?) I promise to mic myself.
Because I actually own a lav mic. Like. A Total. DORK.
Oh, hey, in case you're curious and/or want to repeat this
performance doomed experiment vlog project, the instructions are to say the following words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.
And answer the following questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What do you call the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
* * *
I never did get to this (or maybe I did?): I'm originally from Southern California; I lived there for 18 years before attending college in Western Massachusetts; and I've lived in the Seattle area for the past six years.
(Like you're all going to read that and go, "Oh, that explains everything!")