Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Fashion - Saturday

You know what totally sneaked up on me? Fall Fashion Week!


Well, okay. It didn't exactly sneak up on me, because I read Emery Jo's blog regularly (and you should, too. She totally rocks, and her boys are the cutest). But the idea to participate sneaked up on me, because, well, I haven't been feeling especially fashion-y lately.

In fact, I've been feeling very much like giving up on "fashion" all together and just always wearing some version of the uniform below:

Fall Fashion - Saturday
Hello, Saturday. Let's shlump out together.

Fall Fashion - Saturday
Cardigan, Target
College T-shirt, College
(the only) Jeans (in my closet that fit me right now), Gap
Shoes, Toms
Wedding Ring, Missing (not significant, just didn't put it on this morning)

* * *
I'm going to attempt to get out of my schlump-funk and maybe actually dress up a little for you guys this week. In the meantime, head over to Moms Are for Everyone for some more fashion-y Fall Fashion!

.....................................

10 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I like your cardigan :) And I want some toms so bad!

Cait said...

Um hi, thanks for stealing my outfit. Tom's shoes, same Target cardigan, dark skinny jeans, and a t-shirt. You wear it well :-)

Emery Jo said...

you are so sweet! I, for one, am THRILLED you are joining in again! You make even schlump-funk (best word ever?) look good!!

E said...

That cardigan is so much fun. And I love your Toms!

Peace Love and Leener said...

Love that cardigan! Can I steal it? :)

autumn said...

I am in serious schlump-funk... skinny jeans, toms and a t-shirt. We are kindred in our schlump. However, your skinny long legs make it WORK.

Lea said...

I know what you mean about shlumping! But this week has totally motivated me to try and get an outfit together. I love the light colors on the cardigan.

Danielle said...

I love everything about this outfit. It's so stylish yet seems super, super comfy!

Rachael said...

HA! I shlumped it out on Saturday too. I definitely was excited for everyone else's outfits this time around but feeling uninspired myself. I hope to change that. Also, people like you show that you can really snazz up jeans and a tee with the right touches (cute cardi, shiny shoes...)

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i LOVE your cardigan! :)