Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Fashion - Monday

We're having a gray, rainy day in the Seattle area which means: Turtlenecks! Long sleeves! Boots!
Fall Fashion - Monday

It also means lots of playing inside and Westley asking, "What are you doing, Mommy?" and wanting to be in pictures.

I wear this shirt all the time, and every time I wear it, I get compliments from men. Men love this turtleneck. I get told that the color is really beautiful (it is—if you're a blonde with blue eyes, get your wardrobe some dark, purple-y blue), but the shirt is also really soft. Like Come over here so I can hug you, because aaahhhhh.

(Not that I hug a lot of men who aren't my husband or my father. Anyway!)

Fall Fashion - Monday
Turtleneck, Thrifted
Jeans, Gap
Boots, Frye
Owl necklace, Vintage, gifted (better photo here)
Hair, Half-dry, not styled

And because Westley wanted his photo taken, specifically with the comic book in front of his face:
Fall Fashion - Monday
Shirt, Thrifted
Jeans, Thrifted
Shoes, Tsukihoshi
Comic Book, Gift from Daddy

* * *
More Fall Fashion Week here! (Is it finally looking like fall where you live?)

.....................................

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That color is definitely beautiful on you. Westley is too cute popping into the pictures too!

Lea said...

Kids are so funny! That blue is gorgeous! And I love your boots!!

E said...

I love your son sneaking into the pictures. The outfit is great...the blue, the necklace, the boots. Great look!

Emery Jo said...

Yep. that blue is a head-turner fo' sure! So so pretty. it's not entirely Fall here yet... still lingering in the 90's. Blarg!

Amber @ Not Mommy said...

I want to wear boots! It's still kinda hot here.

The Beckster said...

I love the blue top, especially with the necklace - it's a perfect combination.

autumn said...

1. that color makes me look like a stewardess
2. you look super fit and hot
3. I LOVE the mouse pelvis necklace even though Charlie thinks I am a big creep for loving it.
4. thank GOD fall has arrived. I was getting so tired of all that sun. bellingham had torrential downpour and wind warnings all day- best ever.