Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Fashion - Friday

Fall Fashion - Friday

I may have gotten a ticket today. Can you get a ticket for having a tail light out? I think you can. Anyway, a police truck was driving behind me for a ways, and then it pulled over, and I got all paranoid. Are they talking about me? Is my car in their database for being associated with criminals?

But I get very edgy around cops. I'm a wreck going through airport security because I'm certain they're going to find the suspicious materials that have magically appeared in my bag without my knowledge.

At least I was already wearing my jailbird stripes, just in case. (Oh, and I should really get that tail light fixed.)

Fall Fashion - Friday
Striped shirt, Thrifted
Gray camisole, Target
Jeans, Thrifted
Flats, Thrifted

* * *
More Fall Fashion here!

I've been so impressed with the turnout this time around—both number and quality. There are some seriously stylin' mamas out there! It makes me want not to throw in the fashion towel with T-shirts and boyfriend jeans just yet.

.....................................

6 comments:

E said...

You are a thrifting professional, obviously. I need to do more. Anyways, I love your top and those flats. So cute!

With Love, Jamie said...

I love stripes :) Even better in red & white!

Noelle said...

Without thrift stores, I'd be naked.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i LOVE stripes. and you look amazing in them!

Lea said...

Wow! Everything is thirfted!! I love your flats. Sorry about your ticket.

Melissa said...

You can get a ticket for having a tail light out, but not without the cop pulling you over and giving it to you. The only tickets given to the vehicle are parking tickets and red light camera tickets.