Friday, August 26, 2011

Aspirations

Surf Hair

"Westley, would you like to learn to play piano?"

"No."

"What instrument would you like to learn to play?"

"None."

"Really? Not even drums?"

"Nope."

"Not even guitar?"

"No! I won't play any instrument when I'm a bigger boy."

"Oh."

"And I won't do any work, either."

"What will you do?"

"Nothing!"

"Oh."

"I will just watch scary movies when I'm a bigger boy. And I won't work in a building, either."

Beached Boy

.....................................

2 comments:

Allison the Meep said...

HA! This cracked me up so hard!

The stuff Westley says reminds me so much of my own blonde boy at that age.

Tara said...

Ha! That's so perfect. I think we all just want to watch scary movies and not work in a building. He's planning on living the dream!