Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fashion - Tuesday

What does a city(ish) girl wear to visit the farm? Why, an owl with tentacles, of course!

Tuesday
See the smirk? Yeah, I don't take this one very seriously.

No one saw this outfit, unfortunately. It was absolutely icy out, so I covered the whole thing with my vintage brown leather trench coat. I didn't take a picture of the coat, but I really should have. It's my go-to cold-and-rainy day outerwear.

Tuesday
Brown cardigan - Thrifted
Orange top - Thrifted
Octo-Owl tunic tank/babydoll dress - Deadworry, gifted
Jeans - Lucky, thrifted
Boots - Frye, thrifted (with mud stains from Fairbank Farm)
* * *

More Fall Fashion (with fewer cryptozoological anomalies, presumably) at Moms are for Everyone! And it's not too late to join in the fun. You know you want to!

.....................................

17 comments:

Chelsea said...

that shirt is awesome!

you look great.

With Love, Jamie said...

That shirt is amazing! Love the boots too :)

Emery Jo said...

frye boots at a thrift store?? score!!!

Molly said...

"cryptozoological anomalies" I'm afraid you might be WAYYY to smart. ;)
Love the layers. Love the creepy owl, which I have now learned is a cryptozoological anomaly. And I love the mud stains that make your boots look lived in and loved!!

Bevin Albright said...

That shirt is to die for! I love it!

♥/Bevin @ All is Bright

E said...

I agree the shirt is awesome and I love the pop of orange underneath!

Lil Muse Lily said...

those boots are rockin'!!

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

I want to steal your boots. You are so the cutest.

KillerB said...

Love this whole outfit. Great combination!

Lindz said...

Love your look. This is the kind of thing I would try to put together myself but then realize I don't have some of the necessary pieces aka owl-octo shirt! Very cute.

katie said...

great boots, and fun tunic!

Jessica said...

I have to admit that after yesterday's cozy gray sweater, I was a bit excited to see what you were wearing today! :-) The owl is awesome as are the boots.

Charlotte said...

LOVE the octo-owl (great length, colors, and just too fun!) and the phrase "cryptozoological anomalies". :)

Mandy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the boots!
Love,
Mandy @ she breathes deeply

Peace Love and Leener said...

Those boots are an amazing thrift store score! I need to come shop at yours!

KristinChaos said...

That is the BEST owl shirt I have ever seen!!!!

Rachael said...

So, so, so cute!!! You're amazing. I look forward to your posts every round! That shirt reminds me of my octopus necklace (maybe I'll wear it tomorrow).