Friday, August 1, 2008

8 Months: A Musical Tribute


Hungry All of the Time
(To "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi)

It's all the same, only the diapers change
Every day it seems I don't get my way
I've ruled this place ever since I was a noob
I'd cry all night just to get that boob

I'm a baby, in a car seat I ride
I'm hungry all of the time
Hungry
All of the time

Sometimes I nap, sometimes it's not for days
I can creep and clap, and chew cat toys when I plays
Sometimes you eat purees
With the bottle that you drink
And right before your bath all you do is stink

I'm a baby, in an Ergo I ride
I'm hungry all of the time
Hungry
All of the time

I crawl these streets, with a rattle in my hand
Don't use my feets, 'cause I don't know how to stand
I see everything when I'm carried tall
I've hugged a dozen shoulders, and puked on them all

I'm a baby, in a stroller I ride
I'm hungry all of the time
I'm a baby, my mama's nerves are all fried
I'm hungry all of the time
And I cry, all of the time
I still cry, all of the time
All of the time


.....................................

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at how big he is! I can't believe it's been 8 months already.

Jenn said...

Wandered over from Rebecca's blog - this post is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. So true so very true. And now the song is stuck in my head...

Will be back to read again!

L-E said...

I think someones been playing too much rockband...
Lots of Love!