Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tick Tock, Baby

I'd like to say that I haven't posted in nearly a month because I've been busy. But the truth is, I've just been offline. It's really pathetic when you're so worn out that facing the Internet feels like too much work--never mind actually writing something.

But while I was feeling run-down, not writing, not keeping up with my blog-reading and generally trudging through the daily routine for a while...time passed. And suddenly my due date is 36 days away. And we're going to move out of our house and into an apartment at some not-yet-determined date. And our baby gear amounts to two knit hats, a couple of mismatched outfits, and the plush sheep rattle that we bought a year ago when Rob decided it was too awesome to pass up.

Oh yeah. We're so ready.


BiB
.....................................

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Welcome back! Life sure can get in the way of blogging.

And relax (I know, easier said than done), but all you need for a young baby is diapers, a few one-piece outfits, and a car seat. Seriously. Most of the stuff they sell is meant purely to extract money from your pockets. You'll figure out what you need/want as the baby gets older.

fidget said...

car seat, a couple of blankets that double as burp clothes and gas drops. It's really all you need to get started. And if I could only have ONE of those i'd take the gas drops- trust me